Job Description: PR & Marketing Account Executive
Status: Full time
Compensation range: $45,000-$50,000 per year (based on experience)
Location: Fort Collins, Colo.
About WildRock: As a boutique public relations and marketing firm, WildRock specializes in giving businesses one-on-one attention to get the boost they need to outshine competition. Combining creativity, practicality and strategy, WildRock has the know-how to take brands to the next level through an innovative toolbox of solutions, helping our clients navigate the complicated landscape of public relations and marketing.
Our Philosophy: We are mature, positive, and collaborative professionals who respect others, embrace change, and are wildly creative!
Performance Expectations: WildRock is looking for a full-time business development executive to foster new and existing client relationships, assemble client proposals and pursue new business.
Professional Competencies: Strategic thinking, creative, organized, prompt, detail-oriented, business acumen, project management skills, excellent customer service orientation, and effective interpersonal communication.
Conditions of Employment: Full time (40 hours per week/some weeks may be more), willing to travel, reliable transportation.
Required Experience/Proven Track Record in:
- Agency experience and client management
- Natural communicator and relationship builder
- Client recruitment and retention
- Media relations: media list building, press release writing and distribution, securing media placements
- Social media execution and strategy
- Event planning and tradeshow experience
- Results-driven promotions, campaign planning and announcements
- Awards and submission process; success in winning awards for clients
- Creative writing skills
- Internal/external communication professional
We’re looking for people with at least 5+ years of experience in public relations and marketing, specifically those with agency experience.
Please submit the following by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply (no phone calls please):
- Cover letter
- Portfolio (link preferred)