Rockstar in Training: Intern Job Description
About WildRock: As a boutique public relations and marketing firm, WildRock specializes in giving businesses one-on-one attention to get the boost they need to outshine competition. Combining creativity, practicality and strategy, WildRock has the know-how to take brands to the next level through an innovative toolbox of solutions, helping our clients navigate the complicated landscape of public relations and marketing. Our philosophy is simple, work hard, play hard. Get the job done and have fun while doing it! Do you want to be a rockstar in training?
The Details: WildRock is looking for a rockstar in training (intern) to help us with a variety of business goals and client projects. We are looking for strategic, creative, organized, prompt, detail-oriented and motivated individuals to join our team—someone who can hit the ground running and who can balance a variety of deadlines and expectations with poise.
Your specialties & areas of interest:
- Office management & receptionist
- Media relations
- Press releases
- Social media
- Organizing events & tradeshows
- Team brainstorms
- Creative writing
- Wearing multiple hats
We’re looking for people with at least 1 year of experience in public relations and marketing field and a minimum of 2 years of PR/Marketing related course work.
Things to note:
- This is in unpaid internship
- Please no phone calls or emails; if we’re interested we’ll reach out.
Still interested, here’s what we’d like to see:
- Cover letter: Include why you want to work with WildRock and describe what our core values mean to you: The Golden Rule, Conviction, Ambitious, Zany and Unconventional.
- Portfolio (link preferred)
- Email all the above to: info(at)wildrockpr.com